From: Mike Newell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 4:40 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: ADC connector for 5.5

Hello,
I'm testing migrating to E2k in our lab and I have a question regarding the
ADC for 5.5.

I have one org and one site with 3 servers in the site. One of the servers
is in another domain. When I create an ADC for 5.5 it only allows me to
select ORG->SITE->RECIPIENTS on the Exchange side and what I want to do is
go down one more level to ORG->SITE->SERVERS->RECIPIENTS. Is there a way to
do this that I'm missing?

Any help is appreciated.

Mike.