Please answer my second question.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I
Tech Consultant
hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Matt Natkin
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 10:29 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OWA hosted exchange problem

Basic I have OU called Hosting. Fron there I created 4 more OUs as
domaina.com,domainb.com etc.

Created UPN's for each Domainx.com

Then crated 4 storage groups and 4 mailbox stores for each

added users and groups for each OU

Applied directory security to isolate each OU from each other

Added global address list for each OU Set up msexchquerybasedn for OWA
(so each hosted COmpany cannot see others address list)

All this works except for last OU I did.
I can login via outlook but not OWA
Does this help?