As step one of a 5.5 to E2K upgrade I'm looking to install the ADC. From
what I've read the ADC I want to use is the Exchange ADC, not the windows
ADC. Just to clarify though, it's the ADC that came with E2K being installed
on 5.5, right? I can find no ADC on the 5.5 CD, and that makes sense since
there wasn't an AD when 5.5 was released (at least not one they wanted to
talk about).

-Walden

Walden H Leverich III
President