We have some users that consistently get errors when syncing some items
inside Public Folder Favorites.  See the log:

7:47:47 Error synchronizing message 'FW: ShopKo 1/14/03 Top Hit Endcap'
7:47:47                  [80070005-508-80070005-322]
7:47:47                  You do not have sufficient permission to
perform
this operation on this object.  See the folder contact or your system
administrator.

We have recreated the Outlook profile and the ost file and they still
get the error.  Other users with the same rights do not.  We are using
EX2000 SP3.  The clients are using Outlook 2002 on Windows XP no SP's.
They are connecting via a RAS dial in with RADIUS.  Any idea's?

Thanks