Exchange 2000 (recently upgraded from 5.5) with Outlook 2000 clients

Originally, the HR spec would send out a meeting request.  Acceptance or decline
replies would always generate a copy to HR sec.

Now, when that happens, the user would get an NDR saying that the HR sec name/address
is not valid.

Per our consultants request, I've removed all permissions from the HR spec mailbox.  I
waited about 4 hours after doing this and then tried the meeting request.  Once again,
an NDR was generated.

I'm at a loss as to where to go now.  Does anybody have any suggestions?

Paul Chinnery
Network Administrator
Mem Med Ctr