From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 10:14 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: owa outlook 2002 outlook 2000 sr1

Help me please. Have ex2k sp3 server only server with exchange. Have one account that
can access mailbox thru OWA no problems. Remotely from his home office can access thru
outlook 2000 sr1.

>From in house workstation running XP and outllook 2002 cannot match name to address
>list. I can see other names on exch server thru outlook 2002 but not the one I need.

I set up another xp system with outlook 2000 sr1 not attached to any domain just in
it's own workgroup and it connects and opens this users mailbox. What am I missing??

I need his workstation to work with 2002 outlook!!!!!
Thanks
.+--xm ,) r(뺷 \ bí¹¨í¶½! 0 & zÇšȱr櫬:.Ë› m隊[hy \z[, )r䉄 Z
Zvh˧+-i٢2̞G(