Outlook? www.slipstick.com

On 1/10/03 10:39, "McCready, Robert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are there any other places that Holidays are kept other than the Outlook.TXT

file
for OL98?  I wanted to modify that file to contain our company holidays.
When I did
that though, I came up with some duplicates.  Looking at the Outlook.TXT
file, the
holidays listed only go up to 2001.  However, I have holidays on my calendar

up
until 2005, so there must be somewhere else it is pulling these holidays
from.
Anybody know where?

Thanks.

Robert