Not a problem. He's quite a Paul.

On 1/9/03 16:17, "Johansson Patrick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

ok, have to admit that you may have a point after having looked through the
archives at Mr. Hummerts answers to various posts, not to mention the last
one. Sorry.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10. tammikuuta 2003 0:11
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: IIS

I have no problem with people enjoying their time on this list, I do however

have a problem with the odd jackass or seven. Mr. Hummert has demonstrated
time and again that he's natural born loser, I was simply helping him out
with an object lesson.

On 1/9/03 15:28, "Johansson Patrick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>