We have Exchange 5.5 sp 4 on NT server sp 6a

It's been running great for one year.  Last night the OWA went down.  It
gives OWA 0115 error and logs event id 5 on application log.  I looked at
the q184841 reviewed 10/22/2002 and it says the problem (heap corruption) is
fixed in latest service pack. Should I reapply the last service pack(4?)?
Restarting www only fixed the problem temporarily.  I just stopped and
restarted IIS admin service.  Hopefully the problem is gone.

Thanks for any help.

Sandhya