From: Michael Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 9:37 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Need Advice on mailbox situation

Hey everyone,

Those are all very good points - and will take all that into
consideration.

There is another angle I wanted to approach - and that was, if other
people on the network could benefit from this guy's lists - would it be
wise to possibly move all his list folders into the Public Folders?
Then put indexing on the Public Folders - which would radically increase
the speed when he performs searches for certain topics.

Also, if we were to make these Public Folders, would it be possible to
make a server rule, in which instead of this guys mailing list mail
going into his personal mail store on the server, that it could be
routed to the appropriate sub folder in the Public Folders.

That way, you get the benefits of indexing, public availability, and
replication if one wanted to do so.

If we wanted to take that route, that could be a realistic move right?

Again, thanks for the info so far -

Mike