I need to build a cdo event script which fires every couple of hours.
I need to keep some persistant information (not lots of data, just some
flags) between invocations.
Would it be advisable or even possible access the HiddenMessages object
collection, add some normal mailitems and keep the data in the body (or some
other fields) of those items ?

Or should I avoid that kind of solution, and use a hidden subfolder, and
insert the messages there (normal Messages collection) ?

Or something different altogether ?

Thanks
Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A.            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Via Ferretto, 1            ph  x39-041-5907073