I seem to have lost the only replica of our Free/Busy system folder when we
took a temporary server off-line many months ago.

Does anyone know of a way to re-create or replace it?

I get the following error when trying to start the F/B connector:

The contents of this public folder are currently unavailable. Either the
Microsoft Exchange Server computer servicing this public folder is down or
the public folder has not been replicated to this site. See your
administrator.

Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
ID no: 80004005-0507-00000000

Thanks!