I think there's also at least 1 KB article which talks about queue lengths
in perfmon not matching actual numbers of messages queued, but don't have it
handy at the moment. Can't remember exactly which queue it applies to
either... Sorry.

On 1/16/03 8:44, "Woodruff, Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No, email is being delivered fine.  I'll follow up on that tool.  Thanks
Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 9:42 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: MSExchange IS Mailbox Send Queue Size High

Are users reporting missing or delayed mail? I think PSS might have a
tool or two to enumerate these messages.

On 1/16/03 6:36, "Woodruff, Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

OK, I thought that might have been the issue, but I'm now at 55.  I
don't think our users use this option much so I am kind of curious to
why its still showing a buildup.  What other options do I have to find
out what is in this queue?