Hi.

We are running Exchange 2000 in mixed mode.   We are migrating people from
5.5 by moving their mailboxes to an E2K server.   For various reasons, our
users on Exchange 2000 servers who use OWA do so by going to an Exchange 5.5
OWA.   They can do everything they could before they were moved, except
delete items.  When they try to delete items, they get a pop-up window that
says "could not delete item".  I tried looking in technet, but the only
article I found that matched the situation referred to deleting items
fromthe Outbox.  Does anyone know of another article that I missed, or has
anyone seen this situation before?

Thanks.

--
Leema