Exchange 2000 SP3
Windows 2000 Advanced Server SP3
Trend Micro Scanmail 6.x

LUN 1 = Storage Group 1, 8 Disks Raid 10, 136GB
LUN 2 = Transaction Logs for SG1, 2 Disks Mirrored, 36GB
LUN 3 = Storage Group 2, 8 Disks Raid 10, 136GB
LUN 4 = Transaction Logs for SG2, 2 Disks Mirrored, 36GB

While monitoring the Physical Disk - Disk Queue Length for all 4 LUNS I
noticed that on LUN 1 my Queue Length peaks at 100 - 150 periodically and
averages about 10.  Is this normal?  I only have 10 users on this server at
this time and am scheduled to migrate another 700 over this weekend.  The 10
users have not complained about performance but I always thought that the
Disk Queue Length should never exceed 1 per disk.  Any thoughts?  Anyone
else using the FAStT SAN solution?