I'd think a good workflow app and/or use of public folders would go much
further towards achieving a long term solution. What criteria would be used
to determine what mail to 'move'?

On 1/22/03 8:24, "Marc Mearns" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Users

We have a requirement for a some script or a software package that we can
selectively copy users email data to another location. No its not to snoop
on users it is so that the users work transactions can be collated to a
central point (have not got a standard form that they fill out yet).

I thought of exmerge but I believe that this is limited to subject and
attachments only.

Does any anyone know if there is anything out there that might meet our
requirements? URLs , product names etc.

Exchange 2000 SP2
Windows 2000 SP2

Regards

Marc Mearns

Mobile - 07775-630508
Office  - 020 7695 0286

 the system manager ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] ).

The format of address is:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 MAILsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

J Sainsbury plc  (185647 England)
Sainsbury's Supermarkets Limited  (3261722 England)

Registered Offices:
33 Holborn
London
EC1N 2HT