There are 3rd party tools to manage this, but nothing built into Exchange.
One would really need to examine the tracking logs over time to determine
the last time a list was used I think. Try hiding them all and unhide them
as people complain? I assign DLs owners and let them worry about whether
they get used or not (since they are on the DLs). When an owner leaves, I
find a new owner or the DL goes.... Departmental style DLs I manage
differently and don't care how often they get used.

On 1/22/03 9:37, "Huntington, Debra  D. CIV" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>