From: Darcy Adams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 3:01 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Mailbox Resources and Total K column.

There are some things you need to take into account:

1) Deleted items retention
2) White space - the stores grow as needed, but do not shrink.  If enough
data is deleted to create "space" it is left as white space unless you
manually compact the database.
3) The resources information is notoriously inaccurate.

Darcy