From: Mario Fernandez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 9:09 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Group mail box public folder

I'm running exchange 5.5 sp4.  What i'm trying to do is have a public folder group mailbox which e-mail can also be sent from.  Sort of a support mail box that the support group can use to reply.

Mario Fernandez
Network Administrator
DataSynapse
632 Broadway 5th Floor
New York, NY 10012
tel. (212) 842-8849
fax. (212) 842-8843

View the DataSynapse email disclaimer here:
  e-mail disclaimer <http://www.datasynapse.com/legal/emailprivacy.jsp>