E2k Sp3, error is MSExchangeIS error 9548

Disabled user /o=Corporate/ou=First Administrative
Group/cn=Recipients/cn=SystemMailbox{16C0718A-8BCE-46F4-916C-5071C248E292} does not
have a master account SID. Please use Active Directory MMC to set an active account as
this user's master account.

Ok I know the account is supposed to disabled, but the Master SID?  Not sure which SID
it's supposed to be to assign it to.

Searched the web and MS support but no luck in regards to the SystemMailbox.

Anybody have any ideas?

I maintain 2 e2k servers (Seperate companies) and one has this problem the other does
not.  I've comparied everything I can think of and do not see a differance that needs
to be fixed.

Thanks.