I got several nice replies to this, and would just like to thank you all.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dupler, Craig
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 3:21 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OT: Thin Clients

I'm curious to find out about large organizations that either are already or are
thinking seriously about switching a significant portion of their PC base to thin
clients )probably Citrix based).

If you done this, how is it going?  What are your top five recommendations?  What are
the top five items on your wish list?

If you are seriously thinking about doing this, when do you think you will start
moving?

As a footnote, we have enough licenses for about 15% of the company and are thinking
seriously about making a much bigger move in this direction starting in about a year.
So far, I can see some interesting conflicts with Security, VoIP and NetMeeting.  So
far the hottest button on my wish list would be for a range of PocketPC devices (lots
of form factors) that were both good VoIP phones (Cisco SIP) and with Pocket Office
applets that worked one heck of a lot better with big Office on Citrix.  I get really
annoyed with that PC Companion paradigm.