Hello!  I am trying to track down some "missing" emails that were sent
but
never received.  Since it is has been more than just once or twice a day
many different domains, I have been able to rule out user error.

Looking through the Exchange logs, trying to synch up the times the
emails were sent
with the times in the logs, I noticed that the log file is 7 hours ahead
of
the actual time.  This is evidenced in that the last event in the log is
always 7 hours ahead of the present time.

I have checked the time on the machine and the Time Zone and all are
correct.  This is a single server AD environment with W2K SP3, Exchange
2K
SP3 on the same server.

Is there any way to synch up the logs to match when they were actually
sent?

Thanks!