From: Clemens, Rick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 2:45 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OWA and Voice Mail

Please excuse my ignorance on this topic but about 2 years ago I went to a
Hands-on Lab for Exchange 2000 and in OWA they had this media tool that
played voice messages on the web page itself.  You just clicked a button to
download and install.

I currently have Exchange 2000 running and I cannot find anything like that
in OWA.....Is it something that is thirdparty or something that you download
separately or am I in a bad dream and just need to wake up?