I've got an odd situation with an Exchange 5.5 server (Win2K, but in an NT4 domain)
not seeing all of the trusted domains.  I've checked the FAQ, the archives, and the
Microsoft KB.

Here's the situation:

Exchange 5.5 organization in TestNTDomain with three sites/five servers (one or two
servers per site)
TestNTDomain trusts Test2KDomain (among others)

I can see Test2KDomain in the logon options for all of the servers in TestNTDomain,
even log on using a user from the Test2KDomain.

On four of the five servers, I can log on with the Exchange service account
(TestNTDomain\Exchange), open the Exchange admin tool, and grant permissions to any
user in the trusted domains.

On the fifth server, which is on the same subnet and has the same network
configuration as three of the four that are working [1], I cannot.  It doesn't show
the trusted domains in the drop-down list on the permissions window, nor can I add
them by entering "test2Kdomain\user".

Ideas?

Thanks,
Darcy

[1] The one that's not working and three others are in Seattle, the last server is in
New York and on a different subnet [2]

This email and its contents are confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose
or use the information within this email or its
attachments. If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately. Thank you.