Thanks, Tom.  I realized that I sounded like a newb asking that, but I only
recently began administering Windows and so never ordered anything from them.

What did I say to offend the content filter at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>?

Trend SMEX Content Filter has detected sensitive content.

Place = Exchange Discussions; ; ; Exchange Discussions
Sender = Allison M. Wittstock
Subject = Re: Exchange2003
Delivery Time = January 30, 2003 (Thursday) 06:44:31
Policy = Sexual Discrimination
Action on this mail = Quarantine message

Warning message from administrator:
Sender, Content filter has detected a sensitive e-mail.