-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Im Auftrag von Aaron
Brasslett
Gesendet: Freitag, 31. Januar 2003 18:01
An: Exchange Discussions
Betreff: OT: Fax to SMTP Appliance

Hi All,

We receive a low volume of faxes and send even less.  I am interested in
finding a simple and inexpensive way to forward faxes to an email
address on my Exchange 5.5 server.  We are not interested in allowing
folk to fax from their PC.  Ideally, I would like to find an appliance
that could do this for us... Receive a fax and forward it to a single
email address.

If anyone has ever seen such a device or you have any other suggestions,
please let me know.

TIA,

Aaron