I have the Bat Book.

I just miss the basics of LINUX really.  For example, I have installed
REDHAT8.0 and I cannot compile macro files to make changes to the sendmail.cf
file.  It says silly little things like 'command not found' etc...

I only installed LINUX a few days ago, so we are just getting to know each
other.  At the moment its like a bad date, its doing all the talking and tell
me whats wrong with life and I can't get a word in edge ways !