This past weekend, I combined 2 sites using the Move Server wizard from the
Exchange 5.5 SP4 CD.  Everything seemed to go fairly well, except now we're
finding that the permissions aren't quite right.  For users who were moved,
they can not resend messages (which were created prior to the move) and
although they can make updates to meetings, they can't send the updates to
anyone.  In both situations, the same error is displayed "you do not have
permission to send the message on behalf of the specified user."

I've found a KB article (258958) which kind of addresses the issue, but only
as regards to delegate permission.  This article suggests using MBInfo
display the permissions to see if they are correct.  I don't think that will
help my situation though, since the user already has access to his/her own
mailbox...

Any ideas on how to fix?

Many thanks.