From: Karon Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 17 January, 2003 17:06
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exporting Public Folders to PSTs

I've got Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 98 and I've exported and imported Public
Folders to PSTs many times.  However, I'm trying to export some Public
Folders now so that we can retire them to tape and remove them from the
system and I'm getting the following error:

"Some items could not be copied.  They were either moved or deleted, or
access was denied."

I've searched MS and all I find is an article that tell me to stop theh
Anti-Virus software on the server.... I did and it didn't help.  Another
one about adding the Microsoft Mail service to my client ... didn't try
this.  Another one about copying a new store.exe to the server I can't do
this at this time.  And, one about a size limit of 2 GB ... these are only
about 60 MB in size each.

Would it have anything to do with the fact that when I'm on this
particular Exchange server that the Public Folders are stored and I'm in
the Exchange Administrator and I click on Public Folders I get a Dr.
Watson and the Administrator shuts down.  But, I can open the
Administrator program on my PC.  Could my pub.edb be corrupt?  Is there a
way to move these particular Public Folders to another server?

Any help or suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks,
Karon Miller
Systems Admin
BSPMLAW