From: Ed Crowley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 11:46 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Global Address List problem

I believe you need a connection agreement so the recipients on the
Exchange 5.5 side know about the recipients on the Exchange 2000 side
and vice-versa.  That X.500 address shows up because Outlook can't find
the corresponding recipient in the directory.  Remember that Exchange
5.5 routes internal mail, even to Exchange 2000, using this kind of
addressing.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I
Tech Consultant
hp Services