I spent a considerable amount of time trying to trace the offenders. What is
strange is that although the bulk of it is coming from
http://digitaletics.tv (supposedly in Brazil). There are others coming from
what I believe to be Korea and Russia. Each of them appears to be using a
randomly generated user name against our legitimate domain. I guess I am
wondering if these companies have contracted with some 3rd party to do bulk
mailing which to some degree is not their fault.

The digitaletics website only offers a email address ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
to contact them and it does appear to be valid as there is a mail server at
the site as well. The others don't even supply any type of contact
information. I had considered forwarding all the bounced mail to that
address but would rather resolve it in a more agreeable fashion.

I also have started receiving some nasty emails within these NDR's about our
"spamming practices" and am possibly anticipating some how getting
"blacklisted".

I sent an email with a copy of the emails to what I believe is the ISP of
record in Brazil but have not heard any response. I had considered calling
the ISP's phone number but I am wondering the chances of someone speaking
English.

-Dave Vantine