Good morning all.
I was wondering if anyone knew of an easy way to import Exchange contacts into
Exchange 2000.
We have a subsidiary that is running Exchange 5.5 and quarterly they export their list
of mailboxes to us using the Directory Export tool.
We then have to manually massage the file to get it into the proper csv format for
import into Ex2K. (using the csvde tool)

It's a PITA and I was wondering if anyone knew/used a 3rd party product/homemade
solution to accomplish this.
I have looked around on Slipstick and could not locate an obvious solution.

Thanks
Paul

LEGAL NOTICE:
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents
or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be
unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.