From: Chris tanner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 8:15 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Letter to Exchange List - Using CDO for Exchange 2000

Hello James,

How is she connecting to the Exchange server? Code such as:

' Create Session And Logon
Set oSession = New MAPI.Session
oSession.Logon ShowDialog:=True

will cause MAPI logon dialog to appear, displaying the default Outlook
profile. Pressing OK on that window will cause the program to connect to
the user's mailbox (assuming that user has permission to access the
mailbox).

One can get the name of the default profile from the registry, but I
haven't completely worked this out yet.

Regards,

Chris