usually when I see error 500 it means that the user account does not have a mailbox,
but in that case the whole page is displaying error 500, no frames.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Levis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 2:15 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OWA HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

(Exch2k SP3 on Win2k SP3)

Hmm.  I'm getting this error: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error, when
users are logging in to OWA.  The folder list appears and populates just
fine, but that error appears in what would be the (bigger pane) item
listing.

Interestingly enough, if the user clicks "Calendar", their calendar will
appear in the big pane.... But all other folders result in the error.

A google and MSKB search only mentions old browsers and free-busy
stuff.... Nothing that seems to apply to me.

Anyone seen this before?

tia