Norton Anti Virus for MS Exchange running on Exchange server.

-----Original Message-----
From: Candee Vaglica [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 2:11 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Strange behaviour with multiple attachments

Exchange server?
Any AV on the exchange server?

-----Original Message-----
From: RBHATIA [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 1:59 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Strange behaviour with multiple attachments

I encountered a strange behaviour with Outlook 2000.
I sent myself an email with about 41 attachments (all Excel files) and when
I received the email and first double clicked on it to open it, Id' get an
error message saying "Unable to open one or more attachments" and would
display a blank email without the attachments. Then after a couple of
minutes when I'd try to open the same email again, it was able to open and
display the attachments. I'm running Outlook 2000 on a Win2K Professional
machine. I do have NAV running with File System Protection enabled. I even
tried disabling Real Time protection before opening the email but got the
same message. This is not system specific as I tested it on multiple
machines. Any ideas ?