Do I have to install exchange server on this box
before I install OWA, I did not install exchange 5.5
or the service pack on the current NT box.

I have tried to install OWA 5.5 on this new win2k box
and I get the following error "setup has detected that
you are not running a set of windows nt related fixes
required for OWA. Please see the release notes for
further instructions.

As this is a win2k box what patches need to be
installed as I cannot install nt patches for a win2k
server.
Thanks

http://uk.my.yahoo.com