From: Ed Crowley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 1:11 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Moving Public Folders

Yeah, you have to select them all and click the little arrow button so
they show up on the right.  (I think, anyway.  I don't have a UI to look
at just now.)  You want them on both servers.  Also you should set your
Public Folder Affinity so users in one site can view content in the
other.  They'll always see the hierarchy; affinity allows the content.
Base your decision to replicate on what should be local to the other
server.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP
Freelance E-Mail Philosopher
Protecting the world from PSTs and Bricked Backups!T