-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Garrish, Robert
B.
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 12:13 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Question: ES2k on a DC

Dear Trevor,

        In addition, you will experience a port conflict.
        Active Directory, on the Domain Controller, and Exchange 2000
will both want to use the same port number.
        I do not remember what the port number is, but I believe that it
is the port used for LDAP by Exchange.

Rob Garrish
Windows NT Engineer
Wawa Inc.