From: Seitz, Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 10:51 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Calendar Problems

Command-Line Switch      Purpose
   -------------------      -------

   /CleanFreeBusy           Cleans and regenerates free/busy information.

   /Cleanfinders            Removes saved searches from the Exchange
                            Server store.

   /CleanReminders          Cleans and regenerates reminders.

   /CleanViews              Restores default views. All custom views you
                            created are lost.

   /CheckClient             Prompt for default manager of e-mail,
                            news, and contacts

   /ResetFolders            Restores missing folders for the default
                            delivery location.

   /ResetOutlookBar         Rebuilds the Outlook Bar.

   /Safe                    Launches Outlook without extensions, preview
                            pane or toolbar customization.

   /Nopreview               Turns off the Preview Pane and removes the
                            option from the View Menu.

   /CleanSchedPlus          Deletes all Schedule+ data (free/busy,
                            permissions, and .CAL file) from the server
                            and enables the free/busy information from the
                            Outlook Calendar to be used and viewed by all
                            Schedule+ 1.0 users