From: Carmine Poliandro
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 11:46 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Access Users Mailbox From Local OL Client

Hello,

I've been asked by a client running E2k to find a way to give him rights
to access his employee's mailbox without their knowledge. He suspects
some
corporate espionage. (Where's Clancy when you need him? ☺)

In E55 this was simple, but in E2k, I just cannot seem to find the place
to accomplish this. I searched archives and looked through some of my
books and still nothing.

I do seem to remember hearing something about this not being possible to
do without the user's involvement.

Is this possible to do? Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Carmine Poliandro