Hi all,

I have a distribution list with about 120 names in it. If I select
'File/Properties' from the menu on the DL form, there is no option to select
a delivery or read receipt. Is this a design limitation, or can I set them
elsewhere ?

TIA.

Tim

DISCLAIMER: The content of this email is confidential and may contain
legally privileged information intended only for the individual or entity
named above.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please be advised that the use, distribution
and publication of the above information is prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please contact Domainz by returning the email and
destroying the original. Thank you.