I always use the Exchange CD for the preps and then install the SP. No
troubles.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tony Hlabse
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 7:24 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Forestprep Domain Prep

It was mentioned on this list but I do not remember. When you use setup to
use ForestPrep and DomainPrep option, it was mentioned that you use the
version from the latest SP for Exchange 2000. Is this true? If so is more
for the Forest Prep or Domain Prep?