-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Leeann McCallum
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 12:22 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: SRS and E2K Migration questions

Thanks piles Ed,

So...a key point I've taken is this:

Even when in Native Mode with 5 legacy Sites/AG's, I cannot move Servers
between Administration Groups;

>>> Yes.

But still some confusion on 3.  If I can't move servers between AG's in
mixed or native mode, I would still need a 2nd intermediate server for
each Site/AG to move to the final AG.  Is that what your suggesting?

i.e. for each 5.5 site:
5.5 --> move mbx to new h/w --> E2K in old site --> move mbx to new h/w
in new AG