-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Elmerick, Ralph
H.
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 7:38 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OWA and forwarding attachments

Actually when I tested the forward it worked.  The manager who reported
the problem said it did not forward the message.  On the attachments tab
in OWA the attachment shows up.  Do you have to check the box to it to
actually have it forward the attachment.  I tested both ways checking
the box and not checking the box and they both sent the attachment.  Are
there any circumstances which anyone can think of where the attachment
won't get forwarded if I am forwarding the message.  Thanks

Ralph H. Elmerick
NT/Exchange Administrator
330-471-3409