From: Mitchell Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 10:12
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Send on behalf of

Here is what I did...  What did I do wrong?

I have a Help Desk mailbox. I created a distribution list called AIS HELP
DESK.
I added AIS HELP DESK as a delegate to HELP DESK mailbox. The on behalf
shows
up on the delivery options tab of the Help Desk mailbox.

I think I did everything right, but...  It doesn't work..