From: Andrey Fyodorov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, 1 March 2003 8:40 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Free/Busy Problems

something is screwed up about the Free/Busy system folder...

When you are moving the users to Exchange 2000, are they staying in the
same Admin group? or are they going to a new Admin group that you may
have created?

If they are going to the new Admin group, their Legacy Exchange DN is
still referring to the old Admin group (5.5 Site) and that's where their
Outlook tries to go in order to get the Free/Busy info - Outlook tries
to find the old free/busy system folder.

Similar stuff happened to me when I moved all users from one E2K server
to another E2K server, and the servers were in different Admin groups. I
then whacked the old server and started getting the same Free/Busy
complaints/error that you are getting.

In my case, there was a floating orphan of the old server's free/busy
system folder, so I homed it on the new server and it seemed to have
helped.

You may want to see if you could replicate your old free/busy system
folder to the new server.