Hello,

        We use routing and remote access for people to connect to our
exchange server and have  problems with thier connection.  For some reason
when people connect to the server they receive an error that their Microsoft
exchange server is busy.  To fix the problem they have to disconnect their
network connection and reconnect to the vpn and then they can get into the
exchange server.  I set lmhosts file on every client pc to connect to the
exchange server.  Does anyone know how to resolve this problem.

RGDS
Richard