-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Exchange List
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 9:45 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Email Size Restriction

Dear list,

I have single forest in which one root domain and 2 DC each one is
running e2k, the 2 DC's are spread geographically, we have 128K of
bandwidth which connects our DC's to the root domain. As we have a
limited bandwidth my management wants that users belongs to DC1 site
should unable to send mails heavier than 200k to users belong to root
domain or to DC2 users, but can send mails locally to their users of any
size. How can I achieve this task, any help in this regard is really
appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Irf.