Subject: FW: email and fax (Sent by senders name) 09:55
Sent: 29/08/2001 12:54 PM

'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' on 29/08/2001 12:55 PM

Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure

The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=AU;a=
;p=CURTIN;l=EXMSB04-010829045428Z-12491

MSEXCH:IMS:CURTIN:BENTLEY:EXMSB01 0x80070057 (00050311) Conversion       to
Internet format failed

There is no problem if the message is sent to recipients within the Exchange
environment: it only occurs when the message is processed by the Exchange
Internet Mail     Connector.

The problem will also occur on a PC if a message which was generated in the
above     circumstances is sent to a PC user and that user forwards the
message to a recipient via     the Exchange IMC.

The work around for this problem is:

Users should only attach finished, saved documents to email messages. Always
save     attachments to disk before editing, and reattach to message after
saving changes.

On 3/5/03 12:17, "The Geek Q" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just added a E2K system into an existing 5.5 site. Same routing groups.
> When I moved the mailboxes to the E2K system, MAC Outlook users sometimes
> get this error.  After a resend some of them go through, some NEVER do.
None