-----Original Message-----
From: Rama Arumugam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 12:33 PM
Posted To: ExchangeDiscussion
Conversation: Terminal Server - Documents and Settings folder
Redirection HELP!
Subject: Terminal Server - Documents and Settings folder Redirection
HELP!

Hello,
I have 3 citrix servers and and every time my user logs into a the
citrix server thru terminal services, she/he gets the application that
she/he needs. When they click on the application the user gets routed to
the appropriate server. However, their profile is created on the C:\
drive under documents and settings and its causing us a lot of problem
as in the server's C:\ partition with the OS installed is getting very
quickly. Has any one figured out a way to redirect the user profiles or
the entire Documents and Settings to a file server? This way when the
user terminal services into the server, the user's profile (settings)
follows the user. The roaming profile doesn't work. I would prefer
moving the entire Documents and Settings off of the server rather than
just redirecting the user profiles if possible. I have been searching
for the past several weeks and haven't found anything that will work. By
the way, this is caused by the terminal services and not because of the
Citrix servers as far as I know. Please help.
Thanks a bunch every one!

rama

======== This email and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the recipient. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email.

All messages are processed to reduce SPAM and Viruses ========